Corporate FX Sales Manager
London, England, United Kingdom£40,000 - £70,000 per yearSales
Corporate FX Sales Manager - London - Hybrid
Over the last 16 years, we have helped over a million satisfied customers move and manage their money. Our award-winning product portfolio allows our customers to make low-cost multi-currency payments across various payment products.
From travel money to transfers, currency hedging, to expense management, we are focused on a single goal of making it easy for our customers to manage and move their money.
As a business, we are committed to delivering value to our customers through the combination of advanced payments technology and personal expert service.
We’re looking for individuals who are excited by the opportunity to contribute to our continued growth.
The successful candidate will be able to identify, create and pursue new business opportunities for Equals Money within the SME and Corporate sector, addressing and identifying opportunities for foreign exchange and payment solutions.
- Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, this is a “hunter’ role focused on delivering new corporate business through direct sales. You are:
- Ambitious, self-starter equipped with tenacity and integrity
- Thrive in a target-driven environment and deliver consistently against KPI’s
- Financially astute with sound FX business knowledge
- Can demonstrate strong success in new business sales
- Strong communicator, with a deep understanding of sales principles
- Adept at executive level negotiations
- Able to build long-term client relationships
- Must have sound Financial Services/FX market knowledge
- Research, identify and prospect different businesses that have the need for money movement around the world.
- Promote the Equals Money value proposition and generate new business revenue in excess of agreed targets
- Manage the complete sales cycle process from initiation through compliance to onboarded trading customer
- Establish rapport and build credibility with clients through networking opportunities and effectively presenting solutions that encompass the client’s entire international payment needs and Forex solutions
- Cold calling and participation in telemarketing activities and initiatives to prospective clients as well as research and analyse clients’ business objectives.
- Ensure accurate information is captured on the CRM system including all client conversations and communications
- Work to and monitor agreed KPIs.
- Maintain an up-to-date Sales pipeline and accurate sales forecasts.
- Present sales report, pipeline and forecasts to the Director of Sales.
- Collaborate with colleagues to drive cross sell company wide solutions.
Key Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience sales, ideally across B2B selling FX and payment solutions.
- Excellent communication, numeracy, and analytical skills.
- Strong networking and presentation skills.
- Good time & task management with the ability to prioritise daily tasks and sales campaign work, having the ability to switch direction to reprioritise where required.
- Experience with CRM systems.
- Strong sense of professionalism and integrity
- Understanding the compliance and on-boarding process in detail.
- A track record of exceeding projected KPI targets.
We believe that certain skills are essential in order to be successful in this role and these are detailed above. You may not have all the other skills we have outlined as desirable, we understand that and will still welcome your application. We will carry out individual interviews for shortlisted candidates and assess who is best suited for the role after we have discussed everything with you
Our investment in you
We aim to be a people-first business. We welcome people into the Equals group and desire to grow and develop our talented teams.
Our people are part of one group; we believe in teamwork and celebrating our successes. We strive to embrace our values of ‘Succeed Together’, ‘Be the Customer, ‘Make it Happen’ and ‘Go Beyond’.
We believe in empowering conversations; that’s why we’ve invested in our managers and teams to ensure we bring out the best in each other. We want to put you in the driving seat of your career and achieve your full potential through growth opportunities and developmental support.
You will join an environment that encourages learning and knowledge sharing. Our managers and leaders will guide you to realise your drivers and promote your motivating career plan.
When you join the Equals Group, we help you get more out of your career, to get more out of life.
● A competitive salary benchmarked against a peer group.
● 25 days holiday per year + your birthday off
● Bupa Private Healthcare
● Bupa Mental Health Services & EAP
● Opportunities for progression, development and learning new skills.
● Free onsite Nuffield Health gym & pool (London) and discounted gym membership elsewhere.
● Interbank currency rates on travel money and international transfers.
● A flexible working environment
● Cycle to Work Scheme
● Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
● Season Ticket Loans
● x3 Annual Salary Life Assurance
● A flexible working environment
We operate a hybrid working arrangement where possible, which means that for some roles you will be able to work remotely for some days of the week. However, we still want employees to collaborate in person at both our London and Chester offices, and therefore, candidates will need to still be a comfortable commuting distance from either location for the days you are required to work from or come into the office.