Enterprise Solutions Sales Manager
London, England, United KingdomSales
Enterprise Solutions Sales Manager - London - Hybrid
Over the last 16 years, we have helped over a million satisfied customers move and manage their money. Our award-winning product portfolio allows our customers to make low-cost multi-currency payments across various payment products.
From travel money to transfers, currency hedging, to expense management, we are focused on a single goal of making it easy for our customers to manage and move their money. As a business, we are committed to delivering value to our customers through the combination of advanced payments technology and personal expert service.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Group Sales Director, we’re looking for individuals who are excited by the opportunity to contribute to our continued growth. The successful candidate will be able to identify, create and pursue new business opportunities for Equals Money within the Enterprise and Corporate sectors, addressing and identifying opportunities for generating new business into our solutions product.
You will be responsible for maximising outbound activity, owning the full end-to-end sales process from prospecting through to onboarding clients that fit our FX and payment solutions lines. Full training on product knowledge and jurisdictions that we can currently target will be given
Who you are
Reporting to the Group Sales Director, this is a “hunter” role focused on delivering New Business through Direct Sales
You are innovative, driven and inquisitive, embracing a test and learn mentality. You can spot new opportunities, efficiency gains and work to implement and build systems and processes. You take responsibility for setting strategic direction and most importantly executing on that path.
You are comfortable presenting Solutions to C-Suite and you have a ‘can do attitude’ in everything you do and every relationship you build utilising strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Work closely with the sales and account management teams to understand customer profiles in order to identify new clients, activate and drive lead flow into the business.
- Research and identify different businesses that have the need for money movement around the world. Previous connections within the verticals of fund admin, FI’s gaming, crypto and MSBs are helpful to build a database of leads.
- Experienced at using a variety of initiatives, including (but not exhaustive of) internet searches, LinkedIn and networking to generate new business through direct sales
- Promote Equals Solutions value proposition.
- Accurate information and all client conversations captured on the CRM system.
- Work to and monitor agreed KPIs.
- Pipeline sales management.
- Present sales report, pipeline and forecasts to the Director of Sales.
- Collaborate with colleagues to drive enterprise/cross sell company wide solutions.
Key skills & experience
- Demonstrated experience in the enterprise sales, ideally across B2B selling Fin-Tech software and payment rails.
- Excellent communication, numeracy, and analytical skills.
- Strong networking and presentation skills.
- Good time & task management with the ability to prioritise daily tasks and sales campaign work, having the ability to switch direction to reprioritise where required.
- Experience with CRM systems.
- Strong sense of professionalism and integrity,
- Understanding the compliance and on-boarding process in detail.
- Evidence of launching new initiatives from the ground up, with proven results.
- A track record of exceeding projected KPI targets.
Our investment in you
We are a people-first business. We welcome people into the Equals group with the desire to grow and develop our talented teams.
Our people are part of one group; we believe in teamwork and celebrating our successes. We live our values of ‘Succeed Together’, ‘Be the Customer, ‘Make it Happen’ and ‘Go Beyond’.
We believe in empowering conversations; that’s why we’ve invested in our managers and teams to ensure we bring out the best in each other. We want to put you in the driving seat of your career and achieve your full potential through growth opportunities and developmental support.
You will join an environment that encourages learning and knowledge sharing. Our managers and leaders will guide you to realise your ambitions.
- A competitive salary benchmarked against a peer group which will be reviewed annually.
- Contributory pension.
- Life assurance.
- Health insurance through BUPA.
- Our Employee Assistance Program offers a 24/7 confidential advice line for health, bereavement and other areas of support.
- 25 days holiday per year + your birthday off
- We are members of the cycle to work scheme.
- We offer Season Ticket Loans.
- Free onsite Nuffield Health gym & pool (London) and discounted gym membership elsewhere.
- Interbank currency rates on travel money and international transfers.
- Opportunities for progression, development and learning new skills.